Greetings from WDT!
Western Dakota Tech’s spring semester starts January 9, 2017. Registration is now open for current Juniors and Seniors to take advantage of the reduced tuition rate of $48.33/credit hour and receive FREE books.
I have attached a few documents to this email for your reference:
- Dual Enrollment Common Application –
- Students that wish to enroll for Dual Enrollment at WDT need to complete this application
- Next steps:
- ACCUPLACER test or provide acceptable ACT Scores (Required for students taking math or English courses only)
- High School Transcript
- Immunization records for students taking an on campus course
- Spring 2017 Schedule – these are the courses that WDT will have available for students to enroll in. Course codes listed with a ‘T’, are transferable. Many courses have on campus and online options.
- Transferable general education classes offered in the spring include:
- CHEM106T/106TL – Chemistry Survey with Lab
- ECON202T – Principles of Macroeconomics
- ENGL101T – Composition
- MATH102T – College Algebra
- MATH120T – Trigonometry
- PSYC101T – General Psychology
- SOC100T – Intro to Sociology
Please let me know if you have any questions and what I can do to help.
Jill Elder | Director of Enrollment Management
Western Dakota Tech
800 Mickelson Dr. | Rapid City, SD 57703
T: 605.718.2411 | F: 605.394.2204